Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dear God


Dear God ,

I come to you today and ask for healing for a friend on sru who is suffereing from depression. I ask for good news on Daves's MRI pray it has clean results and you keep him as my favorite dispatcher . lol
I ask for guideness and blessings over me lord you know what i am going threw and i know only threw you and me talking to you threw pray i will get what i need and what needs to be done . I ask for safety angel watchers over russell as he travels and the men and women who travel on our highways out there. I ask you watch over my children help them threw life of growing to become a little man and little lady. please be with ralph as he goes to doctor tomorrow a week after surgery for his update on his back. Thank you for being in my life i dont think i would be where i am at today if it wasnt the bond i have with you dear lord. Love you always amen .

No comments: