Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE MURRAYS

I hope you are all having a GREAT time sharing and being with your families. We are enjoying the smiles of our kids who got gifts from Santa this morning (we gave mom and dad's gifts to kids yesterday) . Dang Santa left crumbs on his plate (bailey said ) lol

Well not only did Santa come this week we also will be celebrating OUR FIRST LOST TOOTH (bailey) we pulled it out this morning he was beside his self. (mom was going nuts its been hanging for a MONTH) WOHOO so now we get prepared for tooth fairy . And of course cant find the GLITTER to guide tooth fairy so I am searching high and low. lol

I think this Christmas was the best the kids are older they know Santa comes etc and to see their smiles and knowing they were SHOCKED on what Santa brought them was PRICELESS>

Well friends I am off to BBQ Yep we are rednecks lol and then we are off to street to watch bailey play on his scooter.

Oh my baby alive doll I got karley was a HIT she LOVES changing its dirty diapers ...........now if I can only get her potty trained will be better .lolol

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEAON IS JESUS

LOVE Juliet Russell and karley and Bailey

No comments: