Thursday, January 04, 2007

LOVE YOU GRANDFATHER


YOU ARE VERY VERY MUCH MISSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were a hero in my eyes who i looked up to who enjoyed sitting on porch listening to your stories of war. I wish i could have one more hug or see one more funny dance move from ya but i know Jesus had other plans and one day we will be together again for LIFE> There's not a moment that goes by that i dont think of you and Daddy . Jan 3rd i said Good bye then rest of week i was with family to say our finally goood byes............. but i never consider it a good bye just a SEE YOU SOON on the other side . I know you are watching over me and in a whole lot better place then down here. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I hope the things you taught me are growing on my children and they turn out as a good loving person as you were. RIP LOVe your GRAND DAUGTHER

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Missing lost loved ones is difficult, but it is also a bittersweet thing.

I know I see you almost everyday, but do you EVER update?! LOL