Sunday, August 19, 2007




WOW what a summer, We had so much fun this summer and it was so good to just enjoy it and not really have anything planned. I love it when we just get up and say lets do this or that . Well kids are ready for schoool. Backpacks are packed and ready and my car is packed with all my classroom stuff. ANother year and i think it will be great. Bailey is getting tested on Sept 4th for three hours ( i think that is a little long but if it helps i wont fuss lol) so it will be me and him driving down to texas childrens YIKES. Say alot of prayers for me i HATE driving down town that early in morning and plus i am not sure where i am going lolol. Karley is doing well she is becoming so grown up . Well i hope you all have a great kick off for school starting and maybe when things settle i can post more . Enjoy your Sunday Love Juliet

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Praying for you and your family! I know you will have a wonderful school year, and I am sure your trip into the med center will go well. Gotta love KSBJ on those days! =) Have a lovely first day of school!