Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good MOrning

Just stopping in to say HOWDY . I am alive and well lol .. I read everyones blogs but i never get to updating mine much lol.. I am working raising the money for my trip to ISRAEL and i am so excited that i get to go . Please keep me in your prayers that i can raise the money and be able to go .

HOpe you all are doing well .


My diet Well its going i have slacked off on eating things i am NOT suppose to eat. Yes i have fallen off the wagon but i am getting back on it . I went to the vitamin shop and got some protein mixes . I am ready to start back on protein shakes for a while . Since the weather is getting warmer i been going out side more and hanging with the kids soon it will be going to the gym (just too hard on us with kids going to bed so early and getting up that i just cant get to gym right now ) but looking forward to a awesome work outs during the summer.



WEll off for now
yall have a great day

please keep me in your prayers for my trip .

Love
Juliet

No comments: