Monday, September 18, 2006

Quick Note









Just stoping by to say howdy what a day its been. My students were great (two absent maybe it had something to do with it lol) so day was great . Please keep me in prayers last two weeks i have been walking HOW I DONT KNOW my foot is killing me i am thinking i pulled something i dont know its not so bad when i am walking but when i sit for a while and get up feels like a KNIFE is cutting threw my foot So please pray it will go SOONNNNNNNNNNNN .



I got this awesome called today from a lady from our church has invited me to womens ONLY sunday class and they do outings etc so i am so excited cant wait till sunday and of course wed . I will be taking bailey to royal rangers i sure hope he likes it he needs something to help with his focus and paying attention .


Well i will close i am off to take the LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg walk to my room (thats how bad it hurts )


KEEP GOD FIRST

juliet

No comments: