Friday, May 25, 2007

June Goal and Doings


OK i am going to give my self a goal . You all know i am into savings and i run my own yahoo group for coupons. Well i join the grocery game site a few months ago and i got to say my stockpile is getting good. Its getting to the point i cant find anything to buy with my coupons. Well this month coming up my goal is to take the estimated amount of around 100.00 a week i spend down to 50.00 or less. Yes its possible . So thats one goal i am working towards. (if i make it for the whole month i might get my new printer all in one that i so badly need. Next goal is my weight as always but i am watching (diet wise lol) what i eat and plan on working at gym and track . and STAYING UP AND MOVING instead of being a couch potato.


We are doing well Bailey starts summer school next week and june. So we will be busy with that Pluse we are going to the Crosby Community Center once a week for Childrens summer program (ITS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN ) . Then we will do the normal of outings zoo, resale shopping, chuckie, park, swimming etc.



Well i am off just stopping to say hi

PS IF you don't want your coupons i can and will use them i do send the ones that mail them to me their postage stamps back in return (new ones )


JULIET

No comments: