Thursday, November 27, 2008

BOOST

I just took my first drink of BOOST drink. Please tell me there is something that tastes better lol. I cant see my self drinking this for TWO WEEKS only . I am going to end up living on water for two weeks probably . I am a person who never takes medicine unless i am dieing or cant breath(bad cold etc) . I dont take anything chewable (though i am having to now ) or liquid.............................. PLEASE give me good vibes it will get better. They wanted me to start getting my self use to it and so i bought some to try . Because i am haveing to watch what i eat now and stuff because my surgery is coming up quick (after ins aproves). Because we are beating a deadline of Dec 31st .


Ok enough rambling ....................i got to get this stuff down then vitamins............................GOD HELP ME LOL

HAPPY TURKEY DAY YALL

Juliet

No comments: