Monday, November 24, 2008

Journey BEGINS surgery

HOWDY FRIENDS


Well i have started my journey. I went to the seminar that is required and then i have been to the heart doctor today . Yeah I didnt know what they were going to do until i got there. The treadmill and me made best friends lolol (Stress test) . Then they checked my heart and now i go on tues to take ultrasound of my heart.


Tomorrow I go for the pysho test then i go to the diet doctor and then diet class. What fun.

I am getting excited wish the surgery would just get here. I am ready to start a new life and new journey. I have talk to some wonderful people on my new message board i am going to . And cant wait to meet them at the support group meet.


Thank you all who is at OH who has answered my silly questions .

Well i am off to get things done
Have a blessed Thanksgiving


Love
Juliet

No comments: