Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy JULY 4TH


WOW Do you know how hard it is to tell someone you aint going to the family reunion. I havent missed a reunion since my dad died in 1999 (maybe one plus this one ) . Its always in July . Due to things and work and stuff i am not able to go . It kills me I love seeing those people . I some times hate living in houston because i am not there near my family . But i am planning to go end of july or august so i will see them there .............ok never mind guess i am missing my family .


Well we are all doing well . I am in the process of getting all my college mess(long story) fixed so PRAY that i do get a grant to go back to school in august. I am wanting to take some night classes or online classe .......even weekend if its open. This is a dream for me to finish school i am praying before i turn 35 i have a bachlor's or masters . I know i can do it .



I am back on FOCUS ( june just wasnt a month ) on dieting again i didnt stop in june i just didnt focus on what i was eating etc. So after all this rain goes away its HELLO TRACK . Plus i am planning alot of things with the kids so i can stay busy and out of the kitchen . lol



Kids are well . Karley has a mushroom hair cut. I cried i didnt want her hair cut but it was tangled and she doesnt want to keep a pony tie in it . SO off we cut. Bailey is enjoying the summer .



Well i am closeing HAPPY JULY 4th FRIENDS PLEASE BE SAFE


LOVE ALWAYS
THE MURRAY S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Been almost a month! You still alive?