Sunday, March 22, 2009

I DID IT

i have been working on loosing the last few lbs to get to my goal. Well I DID IT THIS MORNING YIPPIE As of this morning i have lost 60lbs in 2 and half months....................i am so tickled. I have never (well that i can remember ) this small..I went to the doctor yesterday and he wants me to get to 165 with bmi of 30 or less.............i told him he was nuts my goal was 140 with bmi 24 ............ so guess i will let my body decide where it wants to be on the scale of weight. I redid my blood work yesterday now i just have to wait for it to come back. Thanks

2 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Congrats! I know you feel so good about yourself, and all you have accomplished. Keep up the good work!

BTW ~Nine more weeks of preschool!

Laurie (TheSafestScents.com) said...

Wow, you are doing amazing!! Congratulations! :)