Friday, March 20, 2009

TODAY IS THE DAY

Today is the big day ............... My three month check up (actually its 2 and half months ) I am so excited....................but not happy i woke up and weighted more then i did yesterday lol. I gained about 8oz or more .................so my goal today is walking , this weekend is walking to get to that big milestone i am trying to reach (shhh cant tell until i get back lol)


My goal for the next week is to drink my 64ozs every day ...............i have been bad i havent drunk anything else since dec 29th and its getting old ............i have tasted things but i havent actually drunk a glass of anything besides water.

Also my goal is to do more with the kids .......... even if its just reading a book or spending time in their room (NOW THAT THEY ARE CLEAN>>>>>>>>>THANKS TO ME ) lol

Ok guys cross your fingers for me i weight less at the doctors scales (his scale is always right lol)


Have a great FRIDAY
JULIET

No comments: