Thursday, April 23, 2009

YES i am alive lol

Sorry i been MIA. I have had a week from .............oh i wont go there lol. Lets just say its been a week i hope i dont have to redo again. Good thing though is i KNOW God will help me make the RIGHT choices, will be there FOR ME, and WONT let me have too much to handle in life with out his help of guideness.


This weekend we are camping .........i am excited i love camping only part i wont get to shower until sunday..............hahhaha want to smell me lol.

Diet is there ........going to start a soup or say a very light diet (raw veggies, soups, water, water, water, ) the scale is moving up and down between a freaking ONE pound.. SO i will be on a mission next week to GET IT DOWN DOWN lol.


WEll i am off i will write more soon . Just too depressed and worried to write. Please keep my family in your prayers. Thanks LOVE YOU GUYS JULIET

PS RIP BROCK you will truly be missed.

No comments: