Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Morning

Wow summer has already started and i been on the go every day already. Tomorrow i am going to go and take my test for cdl (praying i pass it finally ) . So tonight its STUDY STUDY STUDY lol.


Bailey is off this week but we have alot to do as a family . Then he starts summer school next week.

karley well she is just her ole drama self . lol

I started chore charts and lets just say one likes it and one doesn't lol. Guess they will figure out that Momma expects alot from them now that they are getting older. No reason why they cant keep up their part of the house . If i don't start teaching them ways of life then who will ....NO BODY i am the parent . I was brought up to do chores etc and my kids will do the same.


Ok off to church Have a blessed weekend


Juliet

2 comments:

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

I think its good you have your kids help around the house with chores. I keep thinking I am going to go to church one of these days. I forgot again.

Emmett said...

Email me if you have any questions about the things I sent you.