Friday, May 08, 2009

I cant believe i am saying this

Yes, I cant believe i am fixing to say this .............I am getting tired of hearing ......... GIRL you are loosing so much weight....... Girl you look great how did you do it . ....... Girl your clothes is falling off (like i don't know this ) ..........the comments keep rolling. Ok now i am not saying i don't like hearing it but it does get old quick. I love the comments but when they are repeated daily it does get old. I then thank the people for the nice comments.............then i get told OH yeah i knew someone who had that surgery blah blah blah. So now i think i came up with a plan i am just going to start telling folks i am eating right and taking my vitamins and making right choices for a better life. I am not lying to them i am telling the truth i am doing better in choices and that's why the weight is coming off. Ok not sure why this post looks so funny . So i will write later. For some reason its not letting me make spaces............ strange love Juliet

2 comments:

Laurie said...

just stated reading your blog, love it, i just started my own, I am a pre WLS girl in california, blogging about my journey too! check mine out if you like

http://laurie-metamorphosis.blogspot.com

Tiff said...

I can SO relate to this.... I've been hearing this for over a year now.... I've heard it all....

Once, while "reintroducing" me to an aquiantance, someone said, "Yeah, we all got fat, and she got skinny"....

As much as I didnt like being the fat girl, I dont like HEARING about how skinny I am either...

Ahhhh......