Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This and that

Really don't have a subject to talk about . But wanted to post something lol.


Bailey has five more days left of summer school WOHOOOO.
Karley is working her hinny off on her ABeka books i had left from kinder when i taught at CCS. She is going to be one of those kids that catch on to learning fast.


We got to visit with my Sister Becky and Her husband this past weekend. I miss them they are so sweet and my kids just adore them

My weight journey is still going . I am standing at 205 i am sure i will loose those five with in the next week or so . I haven't been to gym in two weeks its killing me . I cant wait till summer school is done . Then we can go every morning and then swim .


We are in the process of redecorationg Kar's room . YIKES I will have before(Scary ) and after (AWW) pictures soon. Then i will be painting both bathrooms as well .


Well to end on a note Ed McMahon(spelling) passed away . I told my husband and he said its sad he died broke. Well you know what i don't care if i die broke because when the lord opens that gate for me to enter heaven I will be so rich in faith, love that i don't need money to keep me alive. Because i know when i am in heaven i am alive, healthy and all my worries will be gone. AMEN



BE BLESSED
JULIET

No comments: