Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DOCTOR SAID SO LOl

Well yesterday went to doc. I have lost according to his scale 28.8 lbs which is gone for life.

I am off my Blood pressure meds as well. I still take nexium and list of vitamins . So all is well. I am having troubles on eating still but that is expected. My stomach is learning all over again to accept foods and sadly some foods i just wont be able to eat anymore. But its ok iam sure i will eat new things that i have never ate before and will enjoy and be healthier.


This weekend not sure what we are doing since its so cold. I do know i will be hitting up Heb and Krogers for their AWESOME sales. ANd i am hoping i can go to the farmers market but not sure yet.

So thats about all i am feeling good besides a minor back pain . My clothes is fitting loose but not a whole bunch yet.





OK off to cvs to get back cream.

have a great weekend

Juliet

PS i only got 67 lbs to GO BEFORE I REACH 200 WOHOOOOOO

No comments: